Wednesday 29 June 2011

It's been over a week!

but i had no internet. I'm back now, so here are a couple of little bits to amuse. A glowing rose from my garden, which was given me for a fortieth birthday present a 11 years ago - no it's not my birthday but it's just come into flower and is so beautiful
 and  a little gem - literally, found buried amongst some of my "stuff" that I've been sorting through, I remember spending what feels like hours now, holding it close to my eye and watching the reflected room change and blend as I twisted it slowly between my fingers.
I love the contrast of the two colours, each glowing in its own way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)