Friday 7 October 2011

Samplers Finished

This wasn't the stitching I did whilst away, there were too many bits and bobs to fit in amongst luggage for three people, one of whom was going back to University at the end of the week. There's only so much one car can take! However, I have finished the second sampler since our return, jut in time for the next workshop tomorrow! I'm also required to create some coloured papers for collage, so now it's out with the wax crayons and gouache paints for the next bit of fun!


Hot, jazzy, fruity, sunny
and cool, cloudy and stormy
Such enjoyment to be had from a few bits of cloth and thread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)