Thursday 29 November 2012

Cecil's Quilt

Just a quickie, I've just realised I've not shown you Cecil's lap quilt now it's finished - how remiss!!

Here it is - the front
and the back
I'm amused to notice this fabric covering a cushion in the current series of "I'm A Celebrity" - which is unwitting testimony of the fact that I'm watching it! I don't watch a lot of telly, but it is such fun, and a good way of chilling after a day at work - usually with stitching in hand for the ad breaks. I refuse to watch them, and mute the sound when they come on; a tad eccentric perhaps, but why should I slavishly allow myself to be cajoled by "Them". it's much more peaceful to quietly stitch away while the goggle box flickers in the corner of the room - and have you never noticed how the sound is always louder when they're on?

Hope Cecil likes her quilt. I'll report back after Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilt, great colour combinations and effective design, super!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)