Sunday 18 October 2015

A little bit about Ganna

This blog has a URL that includes the word "Ganna". Those of you who are regular visitors here may have gathered that she was my maternal grandmother. I've been putting together a page here that gives a little bit of background on those people who form part of my past - without whom, in fact, I would not have been formed at all.

If I was a clever blogger I would not give you a link to just the little bit I've written about Ganna. However, I don't have the skills, though I'm sure it is possible, so if you'd like to know a bit more about a woman who was very formative in my life, who introduced me to embroidery, who played the piano like a concert pianist and who brought me up from the age of eight, click on the link to "Grandmother and others" up at the top and scroll down until you find her picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)