Sunday 9 September 2012

Show and Tell!

Had a little show and tell with my Aunt Sylvia yesterday, who is a spry soul of middlin' years and who was married to my Dad's twin brother Andrew until she was widowed in the late 1990's. She is a sweet soul and I don't see her often enough, considering how close she is to me, being another South Downs dweller. So here's what I showed and told!







Some embroideries old and new. There was also my quilt, which has been trimmed and awaits binding. I cut the binding strips today, the final cuts, so to speak

But now to the garden, which is full of sunshine too good to waste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)