Sunday 8 January 2017

A fresh endeavour for this year

I'm not usually one for New Year's resolutions and ambitions, but this year I have taken up a little challenge; 1 Year of Stitches. As a separate project I thought it should have it's own little place in blogland so my efforts can be found here.

I'm hoping I can keep going during the year. I decided to give the excercise a little twist by stitching according to the phases of the moon. The point in the phase governs the colour I use to stitch, and the stitches are all being placed within a yin yang symbol, the balance of light and dark, see here for a more detailed exposition!!

Still time to join in all you stitchers out there, if you fancy an interesting and achievable challenge :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)