Saturday 12 September 2015

Something new

Well, after almost five years of this blog, I've added something new, something that has been in the planning stage for sometime, but finally has found it's way to the light - A Page. You can find it on the tabs bar at the top (another addition). There you may read - but only if you're interested of course - a little bit about the people I talk about here from time to time. If you're not interested, that's absolutely fine - there's no obligation, but I'm rather pleased to have finally created it, it puts a little history out there and, who knows, I might add another at some later stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's always a pleasure to know people have found my little corner of the webiverse. Don't forget to "prove you're not a robot"; so I can see your comment :-)